Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Still Loving It

It's very nice when you can honestly say even after 6 or so weeks of the same program, that you still love it! There are so many more programs I want to do, but I am not so sure I want to totally give up all the muscle work that Les Mills Pump offers. I do 3 days a week of the actual weights as the program schedule suggests, and then I do 3 to 4 days of cardio either from the Les Mills DVDs or from Insanity. When looking at 55 or so minutes on the clock, with Pump...before you know it, you are down to the last 5 minutes. I tend to be a clock watcher and I have to say, having the time fly is awesome.

On another subject, I don't know what I would do without my Shakeology­®. Now I absolutely love my chocolate but ran out. I had given away some and my husband had some also. My autoship is on it's way, but you don't realize how much you miss something until it is gone. Luckily, I have some of the Tropical Shakeology® to use until my order arrives. If you have never tried it, you must at least try it. The very cool thing about Team Beachbody, is they offer a bottom of the bag guarantee. You are able to try for 30 days, if not satisfied--> money back, no questions asked. But then, they are pretty confident you will be satisfied :).

No comments:

Post a Comment