Sunday, July 29, 2012

I am so excited to say that my weight is trending lower and lower. This is coming from someone who has a very difficult time losing weight. I have given up all the high sugar and bad processed foods. Heck, I don't even eat pasta for now. I know Shakeology® has helped me keep dinner calories down to a minimum. How many of you eat a protein, vegie, and some sort of carb heavy side? Chances are, the carb heavy side is loading you down and is likely more than just a single serving. If you are serving for example, mac and cheese for your kids, do not put it on your plate.If your fear that deprived feeling may follow, take a small bite or two, then leave it for the kids. Ok, on another subject...remember the trial offer for P90X, Turbofire, and Brazil Butt Lift ends Tuesday. This deal is great for those of you "on the fence" about starting an exercise program. You have 30 days to decide if it is for you. Visit  my website, click shop and then trial offers to view the Challenge pack trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment