Saturday, August 4, 2012

So good for you

Shakeology® is both delicious and nutritious. I cannot go 1 day without my chocolate, almond milk, banana shake. There are tons of different recipes available. Play around with the amount of liquid you add to your shakes. Personally, I add a little more than the typical 8 oz called for in most recipes. I also add cinnamon to my shake. Cinnamon has been shown to help regulate blood sugar, making it a great choice for diabetics and hypoglycemics alike. This allows for steady energy throughout the day.Cinnamon aids in the lowering of LDL (bad cholesterol). Lowering LDL reduces the risk for cardiovascular disease. Google the health benefits of cinnamon and you will see several more reasons to add a dash of cinnamon to your shakes!


Watch this Shakeology® Video!
Sign up on my website for your FREE membership! Order Shakeology® on home direct (autoship) and I will send you a free shaker bottle! Remember, Beachbody® offers a money back guarantee. Try a bag for a month, if you are not satisfied, return it, no questions asked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment