Tuesday, August 28, 2012

No Joke

Yesterday I did Core Synergistics from P90X (day 1 of the Lean program). All I can say is WOW! I thought soreness was a thing of the past! I guess I will be breaking out the P90X results and recovery formula for days like that. I can see a whole new bunch of challenges with this workout. I am looking forward to it for sure. I think I worked every muscle in my body. One day soon I will post some before and after pics from Les Mills Pump. I was happy with my results. I lost a total of 13 lbs several inches from all over. I still have a ways to go, but am very pleased with myself so far. 9 months of pregnancy stretches your body out in all different ways. I don't expect it to bounce back too easily, especially after #3.

If you would like more information on any program I mention in this blog, please email me. I will be happy to share the good, bad and ugly of anything I have experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment