Thursday, June 21, 2012

Busy mom is an understatement! Working full time plus 3 kids under age 10, keeps you on your toes. Thank goodness I found time for myself...although it is at the crack of dawn, while most are sound asleep. I love being able to workout to a complete program on my time. Right now I am doing Les Mills Pump and absolutely love it. I religiously drink Shakeology for 1 meal a day, favorite being chocolate.
I just had a baby 4 months ago and am still trying to lose the baby belly. I started Insanity about 6 weeks after my c section and then moved on to pump. I am in my 4 th week of it and am actually seeing some results! If you need a motivational coach to get you off your butt, sign up for free coaching at my website. Want to learn more about shakeology? Visit my shakeology site . Beachbody has a money back guarantee on Shakeology, they are that certain you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment