Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Make Time

I started Les Mills Combat last week and I honestly LOVE it. I think it's one of my all time favorites. I base that on the fact that I feel like I get a super workout in not so long a time frame. Also, I don't feel like my joints and feet have taken a severe pounding. Some programs are extremely rough on your body. You feel it for days after, especially if you are over 40!! This program offers the good kind of sore afterwards. I am still waking up at 3am.. working out by 4am.. and off to work around 6am. It's crazy, but so far so good. I don't plan on stopping any time soon. If you want to check out Les Mills Combat, go to my site and look around. The base package is what I got first, is plenty. It's not overly expensive and it will give you a great workout. I have since ordered the extra ultra warrior DVDs for added options. Either way, it's a win win situation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment