Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Here are my Les Mills Results

I love Les Mills Pump! I also drink Shakeology once a day. I would have kept LMP going but I was very excited to start P90X. I lost a total of 13 lbs on LMP, 5 inches off waist, 3 each thigh, 1 each bicep. I'm still working on that baby belly (baby is now 6.5 months old!!).. It gets harder as you get older and it really was never easy for me anyway. I won't give up. I feel tighter, but I have a ways to go. I am currently on week 2 of P90X. I started out thinking I wanted to do the Lean version.. but have since changed over to the Classic. I like it very much. If you want a program that starts out super intense, then P90X is for you! Once you get going with the programs that Beachbody offers, you will see why so many people get hooked on them. I continue to wake up early morning (3am) and get to working out by 4am. It works for me. I get that out of the way then no excuses can creep up. If I have enough motivation to wake up at 3am daily, even today (my day off), why not give it a try!?

No comments:

Post a Comment